Thank you for attending one of our "Woof! What's the Dog Saying?" lectures!
This page offers information if you'd like to learn more about dog communication and how to safely interact with dogs. It is meant to supplement the information you learned in the lecture.
- Peruse our library for a wide range of short articles on everything from teaching your dog to settle, to assessing when your dog is ready to go off-leash--and to see some of our top picks for dog-related products;
- Click the "current schedule" link to the left for a listing of all of our classes;
- Check out our growing video library at the Gold Star Dog Training UTube Channel; and
- Follow us on Facebook for tips, tricks, photos, and fun!
Read about the "Woof" lecture and see upcoming dates: click here.
Related Articles from the Gold Star Library
- Understanding and Handling Your Dog’s Worries— and Building Confidence in Any Dog
- He Just Decided to Bite
- Leadership and Your Dog, Part 1: What’s Wrong with Me and My Dog? (Covers: dominance/alpha theory, dogs who are bully or bossy, how dogs learn and operate, why dogs misbehave)
- Leadership and Your Dog, Part 2: Build a Crazy Great Relationship with Your Dog (Covers: what dogs need in order to learn and behave, punishment and discipline, training approaches)
- Leadership and Your Dog, Part 3: Deb’s List of Attitude Adjusters and Relationship-Builders (Covers: List of practical daily advice for having a well-behaved, respectful, happy dog)
Understanding Dog Body Language/Behavior
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.