Whether you’ve just brought home a wiggly new puppy, or adopted a rescue dog, or even want to work with a dog you’ve had for years, Gold Star Dog Training would be thrilled to help you with your training needs and goals. We've been offering classes and programs since 2009. You'll find our programs in many towns throughout Vermont (with ongoing, regular programs in Essex, South Burlington, St Albans, and Williston).
Gold Star programs are...
- Highly student-focused—we are adept at explaining concepts and helping every client feel successful.
- Designed with meaningful, effective training experiences and curricula—that our clients can use long after class ends.
- Fun and for everyone--a sense of humor, enthusiastic teaching style, and ability to work with a wide range of students are traits our clients seem to like about our programs!
- Based on positive reinforcement training—this means we never use force, pain, intimidation, or fear when working with a dog (or a human!).
- Easy to understand and apply—we strive to give you tools that you can use throughout your dog’s life.